- 3 skinless, bone-in chicken breast halves, each 8 ounces
- 3 skinless, bone-in chicken legs with thigh pieces, each 8 ounces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup orange juice
Preheat the oven to 450 F. Lightly coat a baking pan with cooking spray. Rub each piece of chicken with garlic. Dab fingers in oil and rub with oil, and sprinkle with rosemary and pepper. Place the chicken pieces in the baking dish. Pour the orange juice over the chicken. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Using tongs, turn the chicken and return to the oven until browned, about 10 to 15 minutes longer. Baste the chicken with the orange juice from the pan as needed to prevent it from drying out. Transfer the chicken to individual serving plates. Spoon orange juice from the pan over the top of the chicken and serve immediately.