- 4 (4 ounce) cod fish fillets or 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets or 4 (4 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or 1/2 teaspoon white wine worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; spray an 8x8x2″ baking dish with non-stick pan spray; set aside.
3. In small bowl stir mayo, grated cheese, chives, and worcestershire sauce; spread mixture over fish fillets.
4. Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork; makes 4 servings.