- 4 skinless cod fillets (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 10-oz. Pkg. julienned carrots (3 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Mixed fresh salad greens
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Rinse and pat dry fish; place on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. In small bowl stir together crumbs and cheese; sprinkle on fish. Bake, uncovered, 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2-inch thickness of fish, until crumbs are golden and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet bring 1/2 cup water to boiling; add carrots. Reduce heat. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Uncover; cook 2 minutes more. Add butter and ginger; toss. Serve fish and carrots with greens. Makes 4 servings.