- 6 ounces fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoons reduced sugar grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons red seedless grapes cut in half
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon unsalted peanuts
1. Place the yogurt in a bowl.
2. Top with jelly, then peanut butter.
3. Then lightly sprinkle peanuts and grapes over the top of the yogurt.
The combination of the Greek yogurt mixed with peanuts and peanut butter gives you a perfect mixture of fats and protein that will you leave you full and satisfied enough to get through the morning.