- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup peanut-butter chips, divided
- ¾ cup chocolate chips, divided
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, peanut butter, and brown sugar until crumbly. Set aside ½ cup in another bowl.
3. Add water, eggs, and oil to remaining cake mix. Blend on low until combined, then beat on high 2 minutes.
4. Stir ¼ cup each peanut-butter chips, chocolate chips, and chopped peanuts into batter.
5. Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
6. Add remaining chips and nuts to reserved cake-mix crumbs; stir until mixed. Sprinkle atop cake batter.
7. Bake 45–50 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.