- 2 cupsno salt added tomato juice or low-sodium vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Few drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- Ice cubes
- Celery sticks for garnish (optional)
1. In a small pitcher stir together tomato juice or vegetable juice, lime juice or lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, and hot pepper sauce.
2. Pour mixture over ice in glasses. If desired, garnish with celery sticks. Makes 2 (8-ounce) servings.