- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 1/4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp butter
1. Season pork chops with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium for 1 minute. Add chops and brown for 8 minutes or until done, turning once. Remove to a plate and keep covered.
3. In same pan, sauté green beans and tomatoes for 5 minutes or until they soften. Add butter and cook until it melts. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Serve chops with green beans and tomatoes.