- 1 tube French bread or pizza crust dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 egg, beaten
- STREUSEL Topping:
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet.
2. Unroll dough into an 8×12″ rectangle. Cut lengthwise into 4 strips.
Roll each strip into a 16″ rope; form into a pretzel and transfer to baking sheet.
3. Mix together streusel ingredients until crumbly. Brush pretzels with egg, then sprinkle with streusel. Bake until puffed and golden, about 20 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.