- 2 cups low fat plain yogurt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- Honey or other sweetener, drizzle (optional)
1. In a medium sized bowl thoroughly mix the pumpkin puree with the spices.
2. Add the yogurt to the bowl and mix well.
3. Place in serving dishes and sprinkle with walnuts and a drizzle of honey or other sweetener.
Pumpkin is a great source of Vitamin A which keeps your eyes healthy and acts as an antioxidant. The yogurt adds an extra punch of calcium too. You can also serve this as a dip with apple slices or as a smoothie by thinning it out with a little fat free milk.