- 2 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 2 (7½ inch) tortillas
- ¼ cup salsa
- Pam cooking spray
1. Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet on medium heat until just crisp, about 4 minutes. Add onions and cook 1 more minute. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and pour into skillet. Stir until set, 2–3 minutes. Remove from heat and add cheese; stir until melted.
3. Spoon onto a tortilla; layer with bacon, onions, and salsa. Top with second tortilla. Wipe skillet; spray with Pam. Cook quesadilla until golden, 3 minutes each side. Slice into wedges; wrap in foil to eat on the go.