- 1 box (3 oz.) raspberry Jell-O
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, plus 4 extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup prepared whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Place the Jell-O in a medium-size bowl and stir in 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in 1 cup of ice-cold water. Gently stir in the raspberries.
3. With a soup ladle, divide the mixture between 4 wine glasses or small dessert bowls. Refrigerate for 4 hours to set.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons of the whipped topping over each hardened Jell-O with a small spatula. Top with 1/4 cup of blueberries.