- 1 (19.9-oz) box Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (3.13-oz) package chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- Confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil. Beat well. Transfer to baking pan. Drop jam 1 spoonful at a time onto batter. Swirl using a table knife.
4. Bake for 28 minutes or until done. Cool in pan. Cut into 24 brownies. Top with raspberries.