- 1 cup old fashion oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup non-fat milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Spoon the oatmeal mixture into two small containers and cover with a fitted lid. Place in the refrigerator.
3. Let the oatmeal sit overnight in the refrigerator. Enjoy your overnight oatmeal the next morning as a cold breakfast treat.
This tasty, high fiber breakfast is sure to keep you full all morning. The milk and yogurt give the oats the moisture they need to soften making this the perfect no bake breakfast recipe. To keep your mornings interesting swap out the frozen blueberries for your favorite fruit. Try replacing the blueberries for ½ cup frozen strawberries and top with half of a sliced banana right before you eat. You can even add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to turn your oatmeal into a chocolate delight.