- 1/3 cup chopped or shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Mini taco shells or scoop-shaped tortilla chips
1. For chicken salad, in a small bowl combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise dressing, salsa, and cheese; toss to mix. Spoon into a container; cover tightly.
2. Wrap taco shells in plastic wrap. Pack chicken salad and taco shells in an insulated bag with an ice pack. To serve, use taco shells to scoop up salad. Makes 1 serving.