- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 lb large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 small zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 (8.8-oz) bag Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice, hot
1. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, and 1 Tbsp oil.
2. In a large wok, heat 1 Tbsp oil. Add shrimp, mushrooms, zucchini, and scallions. Sprinkle with red pepper. Stir-fry for 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked.
3. Add soy sauce mixture and toss. Serve with rice.