- 12 ounces fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 cups watercress, tough stems removed
- 1 16-ounce package frozen peeled, cooked shrimp with tails intact, thawed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup bottled light raspberry or berry vinaigrette salad dressing
- Cracked black pepper
- Cracker bread (optional)
1. In a large skillet, cook asparagus, covered, in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain in a colander. Run under cold water until cool.
2. Divide asparagus among 4 dinner plates; top with watercress, shrimp, and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper and serve wtih cracker bread. Makes 4 servings.