- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (32 ounces) beef broth
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen soup vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and add onion. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up chunks with a spoon, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
2. Place flour and 2/3 cup water in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake to blend well. Pour into saucepan with beef and add broth; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add vegetables and simmer until cooked, about 10 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.