- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped scallion
- Salt and fresh pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and serve.
2. Keep refrigerated for about 2 days.
The best way to turn a creamy, purchased salad dressing or dip into one lower in fat, sodium and calories is to make it simple and use non-fat Greek yogurt. You can even go half and half with yogurt and light mayo, like in this recipe. Boost the flavor with additional dried herbs, parsley and garlic. Dip with vegetables to help meet your daily DASH goals.