- 8 frozen waffles
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff or other marshmallow cream
- 2–3 Tbsp hot water
- 1/2 cup Nutella or other chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1. Toast waffles until crisp.
2. Using a teaspoon, stir Fluff with hot water to make a thick sauce.
3. Spread a waffle with Nutella. Cover with another waffle. Spread Nutella on top. Drizzle with marshmallow sauce and top with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Microwave for 20 seconds or until chips and marshmallows soften.
4. Repeat with remaining waffles.