1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add tomato, bell pepper, and onions; sauté until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove mixture from pan, and set aside.
2. Combine eggs and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat well with a whisk. Pour mixture into pan, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally. Cook until eggs are set but still moist. Remove from heat. Stir in reserved vegetable mixture. Transfer to serving plates, and serve immediately.
Sarah Carter is a health coach and dash diet advocate. Once Struggling with weight and hypertension, she turned to the dash diet which helped her to keep her hypertension in check and helped her keeping active and healthy lifestyle. She now actively blogs and coaches clients in discovering a new and healthy eating lifestyle.
Discover The Exact Recipes I Used To Naturally Reduce My High Blood Pressure. 100% FREE! Subscribe To The Dash Diet Recipe Newsletter!
DASH Diet PDF
We Hate Spam. Your Information is Safe!
Find us on Facebook
About The Dash Diet
We're committed to bringing you the best in health and helping you discover the wonderful world of the DASH diet. If you're looking to control your blood pressure, hypertension, or just looking to get into great health, we're here to help.
- Increase intake of fiber, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Keep fat at low levels (7-8% of total calories), especially saturated fat
- Keep sodium at low to moderate levels (2400-3000mg/day)