- 1 cup crunchy wheat and barley cereal
- 3 cups fat-free strawberry yogurt
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen unsweetened strawberries (about 2 ½ cups)
- 1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light or fat-free whipped topping (optional)
1. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil. Sprinkle cereal evenly on the bottom of the pan; set aside.
2. Place yogurt, strawberries and condensed milk in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture over top of cereal; gently smoothing yogurt mixture to edges of pan. Cover with foil (or plastic wrap) and freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
4. Use edges of foil to loosen and remove from pan; let thaw for 5-10 minutes. Cut into squares, top with whipped topping, if desired, and serve.
Experiment with other types of fruits and yogurt to create other flavor variations!