- 1 pound summer squash (any variety or mixed varieties)
- ¼ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- ½ cup fat free mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350F
Thinly slice squash and steam until soft
Mix together egg, onion, mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper. Add the squash and mix together.
Pour into a small casserole dish, top with breadcrumbs, and bake at 350F for 30 to 40 minutes.