- Pam cooking spray
- 2 slices deli ham
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 whole-wheat English muffin, split and toasted
- 1 Tbsp peach or apricot preserves
1. Heat a nonstick pan or skillet over medium and spray with Pam. Add ham; cook until lightly browned, 1–2 minutes per side. Top with cheese.
2. Once cheese is melty, carefully remove ham from pan and set aside.
3. In same skillet, fry egg, yolk side up, 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 more minutes.
4. Spread toasted English muffin with preserves.
5. Layer with cheese-topped ham, followed by egg. Close with other half of toasted muffin.