- 4 tsp. canola oil
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3 cups packaged fresh cut-up stir-fry vegetables
- 8 oz. beef sirloin steak trimmed of fat and cut in very thin bite-size strips
- 1 cup frozen shelled sweet soybeans (edamame)
- 3 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. red chili paste
- 1 8.8-oz. Pouch cooked whole grain brown rice
1. In nonstick wok or skillet heat half of oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ginger 15 seconds. Add vegetables. Cook and stir 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables.
2. Add remaining oil to wok. Cook and stir beef and edamame 2 minutes or until beef is browned. Return vegetables to wok. In bowl combine hoisin, vinegar, and chili paste. Add to beef mixture, tossing to coat. Heat through.
3. Meanwhile, heat rice according to package directions. Serve beef over rice. Makes 4 servings.