- 4 large cobs of corn
- ¼ cup fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cotija cheese, grated
- 5 lime wedges for serving, optional
Boil corn in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove from heat. When cool enough to handle, cut corn off the cob.
In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, chili powder, and lime juice; mix well. Add corn, cilantro, scallions and cheese and toss.
Serve with lime wedges if desired.