- 4 (4 oz.) (115g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/4 cup, divided (300mL) Mrs. Dash® Mesquite Grille 10- Minute Marinade
- 1 cup (240mL) onion, chopped
- 1 cup diced fresh green bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cup (360mL) low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) fat free half and half
- 2 (15 oz) (420g) white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 - 3 Tbsp. (45mL) Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
1. Place chicken in plastic bag with 1 cup (240mL) Mrs. Dash® Mesquite Grille 10- Minute Marinade. Marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, sauté onions and peppers in 1/2 cup (120mL) chicken broth until soft. Add half and half. Sauté for 2 minutes longer.
3. Remove marinated chicken from bag, discard remaining marinade. Grill chicken breasts on preheated grill for 2-3 minutes per side until juices run clear. Remove from grill, cool and cut into one inch pieces.
4. Add cannellini beans, remaining 1 cup (240mL) chicken broth, and 1/4 cup (60mL) Mrs. Dash® Mesquite Grille 10- Minute Marinade to onion mixture. Simmer mixture for 5 minutes.
5. Add 3 Tbsp. (45mL) Mrs. Dash® Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend and grilled chicken, and stir well.