- 1 pound small red potatoes, cleaned, unpeeled
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce heat to simmer and cook potatoes until tender, about 15 – 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
Leave skin on and smash each potato on a cutting board using the bottom of a glass. Add the smashed potatoes to the yogurt dressing and stir to coat potatoes.