- 8 large low-fat day-old biscuits
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of half and half
- 3 cups white sugar (reserve 1 cup to sprinkle on top before cooking)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- For Rum Sauce:
- 12 oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz spiced rum
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
1. Crumble biscuits in a large mixing bowl. Add whipping cream, half and half, sugar, chocolate chips, eggs, butter, and peanut butter. Mix well. Place in a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dish and top with remaining sugar.
2. Bake at 400°F covered for 1 hour, then bake uncovered for 20 minutes to brown the top. While pudding is baking, prepare rum sauce by mixing together condensed milk, rum, cinnamon, cloves and then warming it up.
3. Top pudding with rum sauce.