- ⅔ cup plain low-fat kefir
- 1 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup frozen, unsweetened fruit, softened
1. Soften frozen fruit on counter 15-30 minutes
2. Pour ⅔ cup kefir into a bowl
3. Sprinkle with frozen fruit, chocolate chips, and coconut
Besides being a great source of vitamins and minerals, fruit is low in calories. The fiber in fruit will help satisfy you with less food. Some fruits that pair well with coconut and dark chocolate include raspberries, strawberries, banana, and dark cherries.