- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 bag (1 lb) frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into julienne (matchstick-size) strips
- 4 salmon fillets (4 to 5 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
1. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add bell pepper stir-fry. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in zucchini.
2. Place salmon, skin side down, in skillet, pushing down into vegetables if necessary. Sprinkle salmon and vegetables with basil, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper seasoning. Pour broth over salmon and vegetables.
3. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Remove salmon and vegetables from skillet with slotted spoon.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.