- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank's RedHot Original)
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup light blue cheese dressing
- Celery sticks
1. Cut chicken into 4-inch-long strips about 3/4 inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat a large, nonstick skillet on medium-high for 30 seconds. Add oil, bring to a sizzle, and fry chicken 2 to 3 minutes per side or until done. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add hot sauce and vinegar, stir well, and remove from heat. Toss chicken with sauce. Spear with toothpicks and arrange on a platter.
4. Serve chicken with dressing and celery sticks.