Lightly sweetened whipped crème fraîche (optional; see notes)
1. In a 2 1/2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 cups water and the milk to a boil. Reduce heat so liquid is barely boiling.Stirring constantly, pour in polenta in a thin, steady stream, pausing occasionally to break up any lumps. Stir in sugar and salt.
2. Simmer, stirring often, until polenta is soft and creamy to bite, 20 to 40 minutes (if heat is too high, bubbles may “spit” globs of hot polenta out of the pan).
3. Ladle polenta into bowls and top each serving with about 1 tablespoon blackberry jam and a dollop of crème fraîche.
Sarah Carter is a health coach and dash diet advocate. Once Struggling with weight and hypertension, she turned to the dash diet which helped her to keep her hypertension in check and helped her keeping active and healthy lifestyle. She now actively blogs and coaches clients in discovering a new and healthy eating lifestyle.
Discover The Exact Recipes I Used To Naturally Reduce My High Blood Pressure. 100% FREE! Subscribe To The Dash Diet Recipe Newsletter!
DASH Diet PDF
We Hate Spam. Your Information is Safe!
Find us on Facebook
About The Dash Diet
We're committed to bringing you the best in health and helping you discover the wonderful world of the DASH diet. If you're looking to control your blood pressure, hypertension, or just looking to get into great health, we're here to help.
- Increase intake of fiber, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Keep fat at low levels (7-8% of total calories), especially saturated fat
- Keep sodium at low to moderate levels (2400-3000mg/day)