- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried marjoram
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped, cooked broccoli
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with salt, marjoram, and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium. Add eggs and broccoli. Cook until nearly set, lifting up cooked edges to let uncooked egg flow underneath.
3. Flip omelet; cook until golden brown. Halve and divide between 2 plates. (Or make 2 omelets; fold each in half, then flip to finish cooking.) Sprinkle with parsley.