- 4 ears fresh corn, husked
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 (16-oz) box tricolor rotini or rotelle pasta
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄3 cup bottled white-wine vinaigrette or more to taste
- Parmesan shavings for garnish
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Rub corn with 1 Tbsp oil. Toss broccoli in 2 Tbsp oil. Grill corn, covered, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until it starts to brown. Grill broccoli, covered, for 8 minutes or until it starts to soften. When corn is cool, cut kernels from cob.
3. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain.
4. In a large mixing bowl, toss grilled vegetables with pasta, garlic, olives, parsley, salt, and vinaigrette.
5. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Top with Parmesan shavings.
- You can make this salad up to 3 hours in advance.