- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit, such as orange or grapefruit sections, chopped apple or pear, seedless grapes, cubed fresh pineapple and/or peeled and sliced kiwi fruit
- 2 6-ounce carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup low-fat granola or Grape Nuts® cereal (wheat and barley nugget cereal)
- 1/4 cup coconut, toasted (optional)
1. Divide fruit among six parfait glasses, tall glasses or individual dishes.
2. Top fruit with yogurt and then drizzle with honey.
3. Sprinkle with granola and coconut, if you like.