- 1 flour tortilla (6-inch)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Tbsp. salsa
1. Line 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with microwave-safe paper towel. Press tortilla into bowl. Break egg into center of tortilla. Beat egg gently with a fork until blended, being careful not to tear tortilla.
2. Microwave on High 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 15 to 30 seconds longer. *Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times may need to be adjusted.
3. Remove tortilla with paper towel liner from bowl to flat surface. Top egg with cheese and salsa. Fold bottom of tortilla over egg, then fold in sides.