- 1 refrigerated/ready-made pie crust
- Cooking spray
- 6 or 7 baking apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. butter, cut into pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place apples, sugar, walnuts, flour and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and toss well.
3. Transfer pie crust to baking sheet. Spoon apple mixture into center of pie crust and fold up sides of pastry to capture apples and juices. Dot with butter.
4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.