- 1 cup rinsed strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup low-fat granola
- 1 cup rinsed blueberries or other fruit
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
1. Set out four small glasses.
2. Divide the strawberries between the glasses.
3. Sprinkle granola over the strawberries.
4. Divide blueberries (or other fruit) and put on top of granola.
5. Spoon the yogurt on top of the blueberries. Enjoy!
The low-fat yogurt in this parfait is a great way to follow the DASH diet recommendation of eating 2-3 cups of low-fat dairy a day. Adding healthy fruit and granola will help ensure your day blasts off to a great start!