- 4 ½ cups fresh strawberries
- STRAWBERRY CREAM DIP
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup strawberries (no sugar added)
- Fruit spread or strawberry jam
- CHOCOLATE FUDGE DIP
- 6 tablespoons nonfat yogurt
- 6 tablespoons prepared chocolate fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- HONEY ALMOND DIP
- 2/3 cup nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons toasted, slivered almonds, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
1. Wash the strawberries and pat dry with paper towels. Divide strawberries into 6 serving dishes and set aside.
2. For each dip, whisk ingredients in separate containers until smooth.
3. Serve dips in small bowls to accompany strawberries.
Fresh fruit, like sweet fresh strawberries, are a perfect DASH dessert. Pairing strawberries with these three dips makes for a fun, interactive, and healthful alternative to chocolate fondue.