- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (8 to 12 ounces)
- 2 large whole wheat pita bread rounds, halved
- 1 7-ounce carton hummus
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1. In a small bowl combine oil, lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Brush both sides of chicken with the oil mixture. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 7 minutes. Turn chicken; broil 5 to 8 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink. Cool slightly; cut into strips.
2. To serve, carefully open pita halves and spead hummus inside; stuff with chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, and yogurt.