- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5mL) Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, divided
- 1 lb (454g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2 inch (1.25cm) thickness
- 8 Oz. (225g) can low sodium tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (60mL) shredded Romano cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30mL) chopped fresh basil
- vegetable cooking spray
1. Spray broiler pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Place chicken breasts on broiler.
3. Sprinkle each with 1/4 tsp (1.25mL) Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper.
4. Broil 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Turn chicken over and repeat seasoning.
6. Broil until chicken is done.
7. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken.
8. Broil just until cheese is melted.
9. Combine tomato sauce and remaining 1/2 tsp (1.5mL) Mrs. Dash® Lemon Pepper in saucepan.
10. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
11. Spoon sauce over each chicken breast.
12. Sprinkle with basil.