- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey (10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves or chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1 10-ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
1. In a medium bowl combine chicken, celery, ricotta cheese, carrot, preserves or chutney, curry powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
2. Unroll pizza dough; cut into 6 squares. Divide chicken mixture among squares. Bring the corners of dough to the center over filling, stretching as necessary. Pinch the open edges together to seal. Place bundles on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack.
4. Pack each bundle in a small plastic bag or freezer bag. Chill overnight or store up to 3 days in the refrigerator or 1 month in the freezer.
5. To reheat sandwiches, place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on 100% (high) power for 30 to 60 seconds. Makes 6 servings.