- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 oz.)
- 2 whole wheat OR flour tortillas (7-inch)
- 4 slices Canadian-style bacon (2-1/2 oz.)
- 4 eggs, beaten
1. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese on one side of each tortilla. Top each with 2 bacon slices.
2. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Pour eggs. As eggs begin to set, Gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
3. Spoon eggs on top of bacon, dividing evenly. Fold tortillas over filling to cover, pressing gently.
4. Clean skillet. Coatwith cooking spray; heat over medium-low heat until hot. Toast quesadillas just until cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Cut into wedges; serve with salsa.
Note: 2 thin ham slices can be substituted for the Canadian-style bacon.