- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
1. Whisk together 1 cup water and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Whisk in sugar, rind, and juice. Bring to a boil over low heat, whisking constantly; boil 1 minute. Chill at least 2 hours.
2. Combine pineapple and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; garnish, if desired, and drizzle with chilled syrup. Serve immediately.