- 2 large ripe peaches, cut in half (pit removed)
- ¼ cup fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons honey
1. Heat outdoor grill to low heat.
2. Grill the peaches, covered on low or indirect heat until soft, about 2-4 minutes on each side.
3. While peaches are grilling, in a small bowl combine yogurt and cinnamon.
4. When the peaches are done, drizzle with honey and serve each topped with 1 Tablespoon of yogurt.
You know its summer time when you bite into your first juicy peach of the season. Grilling peaches is a great way to enjoy a delicious seasonal dessert without heating up your house. You can even try this recipe with other fruits like pineapple, mangos or papaya or top it off with a low fat frozen yogurt, yum!