- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 (12.4-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Using 1 tablespoon of the butter, butter 9-inch pie pan. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the mixture over buttered pan. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of the nuts over sugar mixture.
2. Separate dough into 8 rolls; cut each into quarters. Place half of pieces evenly over nuts; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar mixture. Dot with remaining tablespoon butter; top with remaining roll pieces and sugar mixture.
3. Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle icing over rolls; sprinkle with remaining nuts. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.