- 12 to 15 medium strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free, sugar-free instant vanilla pudding made with fat-free milk
- 6 single-serve (tart-size) graham cracker pie crusts
- 6 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 6 mint leaves, for garnish
In a small bowl, mix together the strawberries and raspberries.
Spoon 4 teaspoons of the pudding into each pie crust. Add about 2 tablespoons of the strawberry-raspberry mix to each pie. Top the fruit with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.