3. Combine applesauce, honey, oil, cinnamon, and ginger in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until honey melts, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour applesauce mixture over oat mixture, stirring to coat. Place mixture in a jelly roll pan, and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Gently stir granola; bake an additional 15 minutes or until dry. Cool; stir in apricots and cranberries. Store in an airtight container.
Sarah Carter is a health coach and dash diet advocate. Once Struggling with weight and hypertension, she turned to the dash diet which helped her to keep her hypertension in check and helped her keeping active and healthy lifestyle. She now actively blogs and coaches clients in discovering a new and healthy eating lifestyle.
Discover The Exact Recipes I Used To Naturally Reduce My High Blood Pressure. 100% FREE! Subscribe To The Dash Diet Recipe Newsletter!
DASH Diet PDF
We Hate Spam. Your Information is Safe!
Find us on Facebook
About The Dash Diet
We're committed to bringing you the best in health and helping you discover the wonderful world of the DASH diet. If you're looking to control your blood pressure, hypertension, or just looking to get into great health, we're here to help.
- Increase intake of fiber, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Keep fat at low levels (7-8% of total calories), especially saturated fat
- Keep sodium at low to moderate levels (2400-3000mg/day)