- 4 medium skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 3/4 pound total)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons homemade or purchased pesto
- 2 cupsfinely chopped zucchini and/or yellow summer squash
- 2 tablespoonsfinely shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
1.In a large nonstick skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat for 4 minutes.
2. Turn chicken; add zucchini and/or squash. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes more or until the chicken is tender and no longer pink (170 degrees F) and squash is crisp-tender, stirring squash gently once or twice. Transfer chicken and squash to 4 dinner plates. Spread pesto over chicken; sprinkle with Asiago or Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 servings.
About the Author: Sarah Carter
Leave A Response