- CHEESECAKE DIPPING SAUCE:
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- 14 ounces angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 72-84 medium strawberries (about 3 ½ pounds), stems removed
- 1 pint blueberries
- 24-28 skewers
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese with yogurt, vanilla and sugar. Mix well until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
2. Thread 3 strawberries and 2 cubes of cake onto each skewer, alternating between strawberries and cake. Finish each skewer with 3 blueberries. Place finished skewers on a platter. Refrigerate skewers and dip until ready to eat.
Serving size: 1 skewer, 1 tablespoon yogurt dip
Double the fruit and halve the cake for an even lighter dessert. Substitute raspberries, red grapes, and other fruits as desired.